8 Mayıs 2015 Cuma

Secret’s Hyosung Promises Fans That She Will Not Go on an Excessive Diet

Secret’ s  Hyosung,  who is making a comeback as a solo artist, revealed that she wouldn’t go on an excessive diet. During a showcase for he... thumbnail 1 summary
Secret’s Hyosung Promises Fans That She Will Not Go on an Excessive Diet
Secret’Hyosung, who is making a comeback as a solo artist, revealed that she wouldn’t go on an excessive diet.
During a showcase for her solo album “FANTASIA” on May 7, she was asked about a diet, and she talked about her stresses. She said, “Dieting is my biggest dilemma. Other girl groups try to lose weight, but if I lose weight, people kick up a fuss over it. When I gain weight, though, female fans kick up a fuss. So I will never lose weight below 46 kg.”
Hyosung added, “I diet because I want to have a healthy feel for the screen. Fans don’t have to worry. I’m very thankful that people know me for my body.” She expressed, “There are so many people with great bodies and I’m grateful that I can be known as one of them.”
She also said, “The fact that I’m not known for other things is homework for me to solve. I don’t hate it or anything. I’m thinking of it positively.”
On her new album that is more herself, she tries out a rap part for the part and help write the lyrics to two of the songs.
The title song “Into You” is not only fun to listen to but is also fun to watch as Hyosung puts on a charismatic performance. She had her first comeback stage last night on M!Countdown.
cr:soompi

Hiç yorum yok

Yorum Gönder