19 Ocak 2015 Pazartesi

Jonghyun says he lost weight from nerves for his solo debut

SHINee 's  Jonghyun , who recently made his solo debut, appeared on  KBS 2TV 's ' Hello ' on January 19 and revealed his tho... thumbnail 1 summary

SHINee's Jonghyun, who recently made his solo debut, appeared on KBS 2TV's 'Hello' on January 19 and revealed his thoughts on becoming a solo act.

He said, "I was a singer for 7 to 8 years, but it's my first time being solo.  I'm nervous, but if I show that image, I think expectations will go down."

As he garnered attention for his thinner body, Jonghyun said, "I think I lost 5 kg (~ 11 lbs) from anxiety," surprising everybody.  

He then sang a bit of his title song, "Crazy," wooing everybody in the crowd with the short but impressive singing.  

cr:allkpop

Hiç yorum yok

Yorum Gönder